o make a 3 gaSo im attempting tllon pumkin kegerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewd00d

Reaction score
So i made a thread a while back about it a portable kegerator i made myself that so many of us have taken the time to build.

This October is my 3rd annual Harvest Barb BQ that i host at my house with friends and family. Like every micro brewer, i decided to get myself a pumpkin ale beer kit to go along with the October tradition. But i wanted to do something that would be legendary, something that would blow my friends away, a real HOLY SH** idea.

My plan is to use my 3 gallon corny keg and slip it into a pumpkin big enough for it to handle. Im going to put a hole up top for my spare tap to go. Ill fill the pumpkin with ice, as per usual to keep the beer cold. Then run all the hose for the beer and gas.

I did a search on here and didn't find anything, so if i did steal someone elses idea i do apologize. I also did a search on google and didnt find anything, but im not saying im the first one to ever think of it.

I already have everything i need, except the pumpkin. As we get closer to the crest of pumkin sales, ill be searching for the right one.

Stay tuned everyone. This will be epic.

Some thing happened with my thread title. I tried typing it in three times but reverts back to that gibberish.

Back