Nubee Question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xcuzme

Reaction score
Just picked up a West Coast Ale from AHS and noticed the recipe calls for .5lbs of Crystal and 2.5lbs of 2-row. They only gave me 1 bag of grain and I was curious if the above is already mixed together or did they short me the Cyrstal? Thanks for the help

Just picked up a West Coast Ale from AHS and noticed the recipe calls for .5lbs of Crystal and 2.5lbs of 2-row. They only gave me 1 bag of grain and I was curious if the above is already mixed together or did they short me the Cyrstal? Thanks for the help

They mix them all together, I think. How much does the grain bag weigh? Or, how about the color? Are there darker grain flecks among the lighter ones? Or are they all uniformly tan?

Well thanks for the quick responses!!! I actually got started earlier and have the wort and yeast in the primary fermenter and came across the discrepancy a little after the fact. Good to know they mix em'!!! Thanks again

Back