Not a bad birthday so far- Even if I am at the office

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CreamyGoodness

Reaction score
I just got a 6 month extention on my contract at work. That keeps the wolf from the door for a bit.

Friends I havent heard from in forever are wishing me a happy birthday. I like having friends. I seem to have convinced quite a few people I am worth knowing :).

I am going to my wife's cheese class tonight after work (paid gig ftw) and found out last night that its a class pairing her cheese knowledge with that of a guest teacher who is demonstrating classic beer styles from around the world with some modern versions from his brewery. Should be interesting to say the least (and we just found out about it last night).

I'm excited to bottle my other stout and make some apfelwein tomorrow in my new better bottle :).

I have a pork roast in the fridge that Im going to make and half a pot of homemade chicken soup left over from last night.

My life has definitely definitely been worse.

Happy Birthday and Home Brew share their initial letters. Coincidence?? I think not! Have a good one, Creamy! And let us know if the guest beer geek knows his stuff...

I got this for you. I bought it with a coupon so no worries on exceeding our limit.

chicken.jpg

To heck with the happy birthday.... HOPPY birthday!

(And yeah, sounds like life is pretty good for you right now)

Back