Northern Brewer Minneapolis Opening Fall 2011

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheNorthernBrewer

Reaction score
brewery%20facade%20small.jpg

For 18 years, Northern Brewer’s goal has been to foster the enjoyment of brewing, drinking, and sharing great beer, so we are very excited to announce Northern Brewer Minneapolis, opening Fall 2011. NB St. Paul will always be the heart of our company; NB Milwaukee will always be our second home; and our new flagship at 6021 Lyndale will become the template for all our future retail stores and will serve as a blueprint for bringing the Northern Brewer experience in person to more communities in the years to come. Cheers.

Looks like this new one will make your St. Paul store seem like a studio apartment. I will certainly stop by the new digs next time I'm in Minneapolis.

Congrats, guys! :mug:

TB

Awesome! While I enjoy making trips over to the St. Paul Grand Ave. store it looks like this one will have a bit more room for parking and easier to get to.

Think I'm heading to Minny for the Oct 23rd Vikings/Packers game and would like to know if the Minneapolis store will be open by then.

Back