Norfolk, VA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PorterIV

Reaction score
Hey all,

I have been bumping around reading this forum off and on for a while so I thought I would finally join and do my best to contribute. I've been brewing for about 5 years and do a mix of all grain (when time allows) and extract (when it doesn't).

Prost,
Porter

Welcome... Feel lucky you have a nice LHBS near you. I would give anything to have HBUSA closer. I try to get over there whenever I am in town, Mike and those guys have a good little set up.

Welcome to the bestest forum on the interwebz!
(From around the corner)

I am definitely lucky to have HBUSA near me, about 1 mile from the office. They have been working overtime to open the new place in Hampton. Hopefully it will be up and running soon for those on the other side of the HRBT.

I am definitely lucky to have HBUSA near me, about 1 mile from the office. They have been working overtime to open the new place in Hampton. Hopefully it will be up and running soon for those on the other side of the HRBT.

LOL they need to open one in PORTSMOUTH - so I dont have to go through ANY tunnel ;)

Latest posts

Back