NO Snow Brewing!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its 50ish in southeast Wisconsin. Close to 70 two weeks ago. Of course, the one day I decided to brew, it was 20F.

I put down a fall last-of-the year application of Milorganite then moved the lawnmower to the back of the garage and brought the snowblower to the front.

I may have to mow the lawn soon.

We will be brewing New Year's Eve and it's supposed to be in the 50's! Woo Hoo! So when I read the title I thought somebody has brewed with melted snow until I started reading the thread. So, has anybody brewed with melted snow?

Happy brew day to u hope it turns out Awsome

Went great!!! Brewed up a Chocolate Mint Stout I like to call Mariners Mistress. Hit all my numbers and I was done and all cleaned up in 5 hrs. Now I can kick back and wait a week before I add the mint! I'm hoping to have this kegged/bottled in 14 days-ish.

Brewed a couple weeks ago when it was 37 outside. No garage, so I brew on the deck, at the mercy of Mother Nature. Thankfully, it was a windless day (a rarity in South Dakota this time of year). I was pleasantly surprise that my mash held temp just fine and really pleasantly surprised at how efficiently my wort chiller works when the groundwater isn't at summer temps.

Latest posts

Back