No Homebrew For Me; Logistical Oversight

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neomich

Reaction score
I've been working on relocating up to Fort Worth from San Antonio. SWMBO has been up there for a while and we've got a nice house with an extra bathroom I've secured to be my brew room. So in anticipation of me finally making the move, I've managed to brew up 15 gallons while there on weekends. Next weekend, my kolsch and brown ale should be bottle carbed and ready to drink. Only one problem..........

I'm flying this coming week and not driving. Got a couple final interviews during the week and needed to be there quicker than driving. SWMBO probably won't come back down to SA if I can get some solid job offers so I might have to wait ANOTHER 3 weeks to enjoy my homebrew after getting home from work.

Sure, I can enjoy as much as I want while there but since SWMBO and I only see each other every other weekend or so, I try not to over indulge. I just wish I had thought this through better so I could bring a couple gallons back with me to SA. It makes it easier to deal with being cramped inside a tiny apartment.

Guess I'll have to go buy some retail brews. Just one more reason to get moved ASAP.

i tell you what. since you're in such a pinch... how bout you mail me those 15 gallons and will take care of them for you. :ban: :tank: :ban: :drunk:

Back