NNJ/NJ Winter Group Buy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
damn I muled it down to my house. Do you live in or near Somerset county?? If not I'll shoot it back up there tomorrow

If anyone would like the Malt Analysis for our grain order, PM me your e-mail and I'll forward it on.

Picked up mine and redalert's order today. Frogman, your brother is awesome for letting us use his facility. If it happens there again in the future, I'll have to bring him a bottle of wine. Can't believe he's not a beer guy...

Thanks to both JMarky and frogman for all of your effort on this!

thanks again! got the grain this morning. appreciate it.

ps. totally forgot some beer this morning in my place that i was going to drive down to the rental place. sounded like the owner was a bit disappointed there were no tasters for him to try. felt pretty bummed about it, next time make sure not to forget.

ps. totally forgot some beer this morning in my place that i was going to drive down to the rental place. sounded like the owner was a bit disappointed there were no tasters for him to try. felt pretty bummed about it, next time make sure not to forget.

Don't worry too much about it. He's not a beer guy. Rum is his poison.

I haven't used an ounce from the last buy yet, so I won't be able to help with this one, but if someone wants to use my account to place the order send me a PM once you get things rolling.

Where does the group typically arrange for pick up NJ or NY? I would be interested for 4-5 sacks if there are plans for a group by soon.

I'm in. At least 2 sacks. If this goes forward I'll submit details, and if anyone needs someone to split I may be interested as well. I'm in NY/Westchester but am willing to drive a reasonable distance to NJ.

Looks like this is approaching half a pallet, as long as everyone who posted from January until now is still game. I could go for at least two sacks myself. Anyone care to volunteer to run the show? If not, well, I might have to suffer.
JoMarky, how often does NCM want an account to be active anyway?

I'm a complete newbie and just getting into all grain, so I won't be comfortable handling this by myself, but I'm willing (or should I say with my secretary's assistance) to collect the orders, tabulate them and otherwise help move this along under your guidance. I don't know how much help I will be, but perhaps in the future I will be of more help.

i am good with grain for the next few months, I could place the order though if need be.

FYI

koi 2
ryan0914 1 or 2
j9hannual 2 or 3 (interested in split)
biscostew 4 or 5
cutter22 4
molsong 2 or 3
highiron ?
rommelmagic 2
khugs21 few

That's 17 minimum plus highiron and khugs (and everyone confirming specific orders).

Back