Newest Spike Product Launch!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Introducing the newest product from Spike... the Solo Table! This sturdy, stable, stainless steel brew table is the perfect height for a Solo System, OG kettle, Tank or whatever you want to put on it! The breakout feature of the table is the recessed drip edge with drain valve. Brewing is messy; the Solo table makes it less so. In addition to the recessed drip edge the table top is reinforced with a MDF core making it extremely strong and stable.

Additionally it comes with built in mounts for our new counterflow wort chiller (more details to come soon) and Spike Flow brew pump. It comes with adjustable leveling feet and there will be casters available for purchase to move it around easily. You asked, we delivered. Coming soon. Get on the list to be the first to know when it becomes available!

The Solo table just went live!!

✅ 304 stainless construction
✅ Bolted design (no more flimsy set screws)
✅ Top recessed drip edge for spill containment
✅ Drain valve for easy draining of spills
✅ Built in reinforcing supports (250lb capacity)
✅ Optimal lower brewing height
✅ Available castor option
✅ Built in Spike Flow brew pump mounting
✅ Built in Spike Chiller mounting
✅ Controller mount coming soon!

https://spikebrewing.com/products/solo-table

020723_Solo-Table-Callout-Graphic.jpg

In your picture with the Flow attached to the Solo table, the pump output looks like a TC 90 degree elbow. Is that what is on the pump? I just grabbed one and if I put a valve on in the vertical position it won't fit under the table. I like the 90 degree so am curious what is being used.

In your picture with the Flow attached to the Solo table, the pump output looks like a TC 90 degree elbow. Is that what is on the pump? I just grabbed one and if I put a valve on in the vertical position it won't fit under the table. I like the 90 degree so am curious what is being used.
We have a custom 90 for the Solo system. Reach out to Support and they can send you an invoice 👍🏽

@SpikeBrewing In the picture above that has the CFC chiller mounted, how are you mounting it on the side like that? I just bought one of your CFCs, and it only has mounting holes on the "flat" side (across the diameter of the coil), not on the edge of the coils like in your picture above.

While I don't have the table you're selling here, I'd be interested in mounting the chiller to my table like you show above.

Edit: Right after posting this, I see the bracket on your website! Would you be willing to share the hole spacing on that bracket, so I can see if it works for my table?

@SpikeBrewing In the picture above that has the CFC chiller mounted, how are you mounting it on the side like that? I just bought one of your CFCs, and it only has mounting holes on the "flat" side (across the diameter of the coil), not on the edge of the coils like in your picture above.

While I don't have the table you're selling here, I'd be interested in mounting the chiller to my table like you show above.

Edit: Right after posting this, I see the bracket on your website! Would you be willing to share the hole spacing on that bracket, so I can see if it works for my table?
I don’t have that info but our Support team would!

Back