New trophy!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtupper

Reaction score
There comes a day in every hombrewers life where he/she reaches a milestone or trophy and couldn't feel more excited to share it. Your first batch; your first AG; your first draft beer; maybe even your first recipe that you designed. Well my friends, today I have reached another milestone. After brewing a 10G 1.067 Munich helles, my mashtun is officially too small. Yes I have outgrown the 58qt manifold picnic cooler with 22# of grain and 8.25G of strike my trophy has occurred!!! Congratulations me!!

Yup. Congradulations!! You're officially obsessed! Woa unto thee ho would follow thy path. That way lies madness! :D;):drunk:

Congrats! My trophy... well was a trophy lol. Actuallly upgraded my kettle to a 25g so I know the feeling. I love new hardware! Enjoy more beer as long as your not limited by your kettle now. It's a down ward spiral.

This is the strike infusion running right now. And what on tap and what's fermenting. I think I have BEEN obsessed :) BEER BEER AND MORE BEER!!!! isn't america great?

image-3665445581.jpg

image-2550035669.jpg

image-2086573940.jpg

Latest posts

Back