New to this and looking for suggestions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3guysandatruck

Reaction score
We are new to home brewing. We have brewed about 50 gallons from kits over the last few months and love it. Our plan is to start growing our own hops on my 15 acres in the spring. I'm thinking a couple different kinds and about 20 or so hills. We are also thinking of building a Brutus 10. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.

as far as hops growing goes there is a ton of info in the hops groing section. I will say however know what you like in beer and grow what you like. I personally love and grow centennial. If you need any growing help pm me ill give what help i can.

brutus 10 i have no reference ther so ill let someone else give info there.

btw love the acnt name have I one ? however. is the truck mentioned involved in the brewing? Or will this become the brutus 10? lol nothing like driving your rig to the brew spot.

If you build a brutus, build it wider than the actual specs. I think mine is at least 62" wide. You will want room between the keggles or kettles.

So I am about to start my first brew and I am just curios wat the best way to cool before pitching is without having to get any more equipment

Back