New to Raleigh, North Carolina - any other HB'ers around here?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Walker

I use secondaries. :p
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I just recently moved to Raleigh from San Jose, California. I don't really know anyone around here, but that has allowed me the free time to get back into brewing again (I fell out of it for a while in CA).

Anyway, I'm just checking to see if there are other homebrewers in the area that I could get together with for brewing and quaffing. I'd also like to know the names/locations of good pubs in Raleigh, or good local-ish brews (I have already discovered Highland Brewing, and love their Gaelic Ale).

-walker

Welcome,
Look up rjsetzer in the member's list here. He's in Sanford, about an hour south of you on Hwy.1 . I haven't been to Raliegh in so long, I don't know what's there now. Back then , I was into consuming large amounts of cheap commercial brew in loud environments. As we age, etc...

Good luck,

Monkey

I don't live in NC but have you checked out their homebrew club yet? Its called CARBOY. Also, in my 3 years of scouring message boards and newsgroups for advice, I've run across a gentleman by the name of Mike Dixon. He is an extremely experienced brewer and has a wealth of information on his site. He is a member of CARBOY.

Latest posts

Back