New post a picture of your pint

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will do a "2" step, this is how I botteled it last weekend( will update this post in 8 weeks )

Leffe Blond

11b3t01.jpg

here's my SMaSH APA - american two row and cascade.
grain bill is 7lbs of regular two row, and i roasted my own for color, 1 lb for 15 mins and 1lb for 30.
color came out pretty awesome. taste is remarkable. (this was one of the early pulls from the keg, it's running clear and beautiful now)

2013-11-24 17.31.01.jpg

Hop mashing, hop bursting, hop resting; all to make this, "yippie eye pee aye motherf*cker" imperial IPA. Just kegged on Sunday, recipe is in the database, so good I had three pints :)

yippieIPAMF.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1388524619.168014.jpg

Cricket hill colonel brides cask ale.

Cheers on New Year's Eve!
Similar sweet images on Instagram- kevbone28

Yikes! All those wonderful pictures gone into the ether.... :(

Last night, a most delicious Imperial Lager from my Louisville homebrew club. Amazing, the creamy head, not thin fizzy like most lagers, mouthfeel much body, clean, well balanced, a really satisfying 7.5% thing.

Now thats a sexy beer

A spiced holiday ale that's been bottle conditioning for about 2 months now. This is the northern brewer brickwarmer all-grain recipe with a few spices added before bottling. Mine came out to 7.1% ABV. The flavor is sweet malt and honey with some minor estery/clove flavors and crisp spiciness on the finish.

SpicedHolidayAle.jpg

A few of my last batches, up to the most current:

An absolute Trainwreck... Poured this batch out, infected, and vinyl tasting...
canadian_ale.jpg

Peach-Pie-PA:
BUAgBGFCQAAJVuP.jpg

Continuously Hopped America Wheat Ale:
BasCeg4IQAAMyk3.jpg

My first 'Lite' beer, a Mexican-Lager inspired hybrid ale:
BcI8nJPCEAATq-0.jpg

nasty overcast cold drizzly outside... Hefe Mead inside, honey and noble hops fermented with Bavarian Hefeweizen yeast (no grains) sparkling goodness...

sparkling mead.jpg

First beer I've made with a real homebrew kit. It's a Basic Wheat recipe fermented warm, lots of vanilla/ banana esters. The ladies love it, lol ImageUploadedByHome Brew1389990628.977428.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1390073504.529847.jpg

It says you can taste the chocolate and caramel malts...false!! All I taste is hoppy bitterness!

A calypso/cascade hopped pale ale. Nice apple-like smoothness up front with a touch of bitter on the end

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Home Brew mobile app

1390688209648.jpg

I dunno if it counts as a pint or not, but it's the left over hard cherry limeade that I had from bottling a few weeks ago that been sitting in a quart jar sitting in the fridge.

i-WTc8qFx-L.jpg

I'm just getting home from work after being up for 36 hours, and it's hitting the spot before going to bed. Should pair well with the Ambien I'm about to take.

Good night friends,

Ken

Back