New post a picture of your pint

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

emac813

Reaction score
Make America Amber Again from the Brulosophy website. The only changes I made was decreasing the C60 to 8oz and I used 4oz acidulated malt instead of carapils
View attachment 721790

Noob_Brewer

Reaction score
Moutere / Nectaron NEIPA. This beer will be 3months old tomorrow (been trying to savor it because I didn't want it to end!). It dropped clear about 2 weeks ago. Bad lighting in the pic (sunlight always best), but the color is still quite nice, but its just clear lol. Flavor still excellent overall, but the aroma has definitely faded but its still present. Mouthfeel still decent and head retention and lacing still good. Id say mouthfeel has lost a little of the "juicy" but not much. Overall, still very pleased with my processes and shelf life of this. Now I need to find some nectaron again because I love this hop and YVH is still sold out lol.

IMG_9522.jpg

Punx Clever

Reaction score
Maple syrup at bottling? Did it turn out good?
1.75 lbs grade b maple syrup at flameout
0.25 lbs grade b in the keg after it came out of the barrel.

It was really hot for about 6 months after the barrel. Now it's very "woody", but good.

TwistedGray

El Jefe Brewing Company
Reaction score
Maple syrup at bottling? Did it turn out good?
1.75 lbs grade b maple syrup at flameout
0.25 lbs grade b in the keg after it came out of the barrel.

It was really hot for about 6 months after the barrel. Now it's very "woody", but good.
If you guys are looking into a non-fermentable check out candy cap mushrooms. They'll impart maple flavor and some level of Earthiness. They're good in anything brown or darker : )