New member from Vacherie, LA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toddrod

Reaction score
I am a new member from Vacherie, LA (40 miles from New Orleans). I brew with extracts right now but would like to get into AG in the future. Anyone else her from Louisiana?

Favorite Beers-

#1 is Southern Pecan Nut Brown by Magnolia Brewing in MS.
#2 McKesson XXX stout
#3 Shiner Bock

Brewing now or will be.

1. Primary - Fat Tire clone kit from Midwest
2. Kits in the mail - Double Chocalate Stout and Southern Brown Ale from Austin Homebrew
3. Will be trying the Southern Pecan recipe listed on this forum when time / space permits.

Hey Toddrodd,

Just up the road in St Amant. There are several others in Gonzales and BR. If you wat to trade a few brews or what ever let me know. I am doing all grain. It really isnt that much harder than extract and gives much more satisfaction. Tastes better also in my opinion.

hello Toddrodd, I'm from Baton Rouge myself and I'm new here as well. Like you i'm an extract/ partial malt brewer looking to make that jump one day. I tell ya, there's a wealth of information here on this board. Chances are, if you need to know it, it's here somewhere. good luck.

Latest posts

Back