New Member from Phx, AZ / Innsbruck, Austria

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrMikeAZ

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

My name is Mike. I have a love for beer, as I am sure many here do. I have recently started brewing. I don't know why I waited so long to do this, but I guess better late than never.

I hope one day I can do this for a living. I'd appreciate any advise on where to get more info about that. Gotta start somewhere, that's for sure. And I am sure it will be a long, but enjoyable process.

I hope to learn a lot from all of you. And I hope one day I will be able to contribute myself.

A little about me. I love the outdoors, music and beer. Top 5 bands for me would be:
Clutch
Les Claypool
Ween
The Flaming Lips
Gogol Bordello

Thanks in advance for everything.
Mike F.

Sweet another clutch fan. I'm brand new here as well and thought it was cool to see another new arizona member who is also a clutch fan. I've seen them live about 7 times over the past 10 years.

Sweet another clutch fan. I'm brand new here as well and thought it was cool to see another new arizona member who is also a clutch fan. I've seen them live about 7 times over the past 10 years.

Damn! 7 times?! I'm Jealous. I've seen them only 2 times, but going to Bonnaroo in June and they will be there so I am pretty psyched!

Thanks everyone, glad to be here.

Central Phoenix welcomes you! Not familiar with this Clutch you speak of, but very jealous you are going to Bonnaroo. I spent a month there one weekend (don't even know what that means). Also a Claypool and Flaming Lips fan, and have a love/hate relationship with Ween.

Welcome to the site... there are alot of great brewers on the site located here. You have any question... just ask.

Welcome! another Clutch/ Flaming lips fan here, An excellent brewing community exists in the valley I would suggest looking into one of the local brewing clubs such as Brewmeisters Anonymous Or ASH.
Cheers!

Latest posts

Back