New Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leighroyuk

Reaction score
Hi,

I am new to the forum and new to brewing :) I was wondering what you thought of my new label?

Thanks

Leigh

white115pg.jpg

Hi,

The July 2006 is the date it will apparently "go off" as one of my friends told me. (He said a brew has 6 months on it?) I am also brewing cider which is why i have done a general label. The one I am doing the label for is GWR Bitter. I want to do a Chocolate Beer next but i am only a novice and can only do things out of a can to brew :eek: but i do want to get into it seriosly and was wondering if i did how would i do that? Book and help from you guys i guess?

Thanks

Leigh

Loads of help on here when you need it. www.howtobrew.com is a great help.

I have feeling the beer will be drank long beforeit goes "off"
There's no fixed time a beer lasts. The taste changes over time. Theres no reason a beer can't be good years later though no of mine have alstedmore than 3 months. (due to drinking them not going off)

I'm sure once you get into it you'll find your way round.

yep, cool label! hope the beer comes out as nice too.

How to Brew is a good starting point. welcome aboard!

Nice Cat! Are you going to use this as a lable for all your brews?

leighroyuk said:
Hi,

I am new to the forum and new to brewing :) I was wondering what you thought of my new label?

Thanks

Leigh

white115pg.jpg

I was thinking about it, i might do.... I do like the label but am thinking of making a new one for my new brew! Which I think will be a Cherry and Chocolate brew! :drunk:

Thanks

Leigh

Back