New hop tattoo

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cgreen042389

Reaction score
A couple weeks ago finally started my sleeve. 6 1/2 hours of work but luckily my guy let me crush a sixer of bell's doppel while i was in the chair... The original plan was to get it colored but I have decided to leave it blk and white at least until summer is over...

image-2775188387.jpg

image-4098637976.jpg

Very nice!

Who in Atlanta is doing it? I know by the floor it's not Timeless down off of Cheshire Bridge. I've stared at that floor enough.

Great, now you have me thinking about some kind of brew related tattoo. Thanks for helping me spend more of my money.;)

Inkleg said:
Very nice!

Who in Atlanta is doing it? I know by the floor it's not Timeless down off of Cheshire Bridge. I've stared at that floor enough.

Great, now you have me thinking about some kind of brew related tattoo. Thanks for helping me spend more of my money.;)

I go I liberty off of ponce the shop is definitely a great place to spend the afternoon

Back