New guy learning and really getting into this hobby from New Mexico

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bad Mex brews

Reaction score
Hello new to this forum im from new mexico i was drinking a samuel adams 76 and i was like im gonna make my own beer lol Started brewing a month ago from a kit from brew masters this sunday its 2 weeks in bottle conditioning for my mexican cervesa crossing fingers that its good lol and yesterday did a belgian white from scratch all grain i was like o what the hell lets give it a try and today seems to be doing good im new and really getting info from everywhere i can its so interesting and cool learning all they types and flavors beers have to offer

Hello new to this forum im from new mexico i was drinking a samuel adams 76 and i was like im gonna make my own beer lol Started brewing a month ago from a kit from brew masters this sunday its 2 weeks in bottle conditioning for my mexican cervesa crossing fingers that its good lol and yesterday did a belgian white from scratch all grain i was like o what the hell lets give it a try and today seems to be doing good im new and really getting info from everywhere i can its so interesting and cool learning all they types and flavors beers have to offer

Welcome to the forum! [emoji482]

Hi, welcome both to the hobby and to HBT! Glad to have you around.

Just an fyi on forums, they are much easier to read if you use punctuation and capitalization. Forums are kind of old-fashioned, I guess, but a big paragraph without the separation punction gives is hard to read and most people won't make it through the paragraph - they'll just move on.

So, what are you thinking about brewing next?

Latest posts

Back