New Guy - intro and looking for pull through tool

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CharlieVT

Reaction score
Hi all, new guy here. Just getting back into brewing after a 20 year hiatus (kids and career took over). I'm a half dozen corney kegs in this time, and learning a lot as I go.

I'm running a three kettle tower system and just did my first two all-grain batches this weekend. Crushed my own grains for the first time too. Really enjoying it.

I am so sick of leaky bulkheads and want to convert my kettles to the 1/2" silver soldered pull through ones that Brew Hardware sells, but he's out of stock on the installation tool. Does anyone have one that they'd sell or rent? Or directions for how to build one? My google skills have failed me.

I was able to call and speak to someone and they had the tool in stock. They just hadn't updated the inventory in the website. Order placed. I'm so psyched!!! They still have some in stock if others need one.

Back