New Brewer in Lawrenceville

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrZaius

Reaction score
My name is Doug and I just brewed my very first batch of beer this past weekend. The recipe I used is a Bass clone and I used a Malt extract. I plan to get my experience up to ALL Grain brewing but I thought this would be a good start. Anyways, I am also an Egghead as well and I love combining both passions together. I mean Food and Beer! Nothing better. See you around.

Welcome Doug. I'm from Athens, GA not too far away. You can search for just about anything on here, great site!

I can not believe that I did not list the state. I am in Lawrenceville, Georgia

Cool. CHeck out INHBC.org. It is local brewclub. Most of that guys are over closer to marietta, but there are guys that are all over the city. The brew days are fun and it is nice to get in on the bulk buys. It really drives down the costs.

Cool. CHeck out INHBC.org. It is local brewclub. Most of that guys are over closer to marietta, but there are guys that are all over the city. The brew days are fun and it is nice to get in on the bulk buys. It really drives down the costs.

Thanks, I will for sure check it out.

Back