New Brewer from Indy makes first post

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bakerbock

Reaction score
I got interested in brewing several years ago when I picked up Papazian's book. However, the SWMBO wasn't into it and thought I was an alcoholic because I even thought about it. Anyway, the SWMBO is no longer SWMBO, and I started brewing.

I took a class with Anita at Great Fermentations. Other Indy folk might know her as it's the only LHBS around. I've got a bock, a belgian pale and two batches of Apflewein fermenting. Already have plans for two more. I am going to do the all Amarillo IPA as an all Summit IPA and then Biermuncher's Orange Kolsh extract version.

Cheers!:mug:

Welcome, I'm still new at this but I have had such a good time. It will be a part of my family for a long time and GF is where I spent money that I had to explain for a few days. I had the trump card though, 900 dollars spent on Justice school clothes for a 10 year old. The argument didn't last long and now I have a full dual keg setup. Have a great time and try not to read until the wee hours of the morning like I do. Makes for a long day at work.

Self-sufficient, I read into the wee hours of the night because I work the nightshift. I'm willing to bet most of my posts happen during those hours. I'm actually living in Brownsburg so we are practically neighbors.

Latest posts

Back