New brewer from Cleveland OH

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonbenderr

Reaction score
Hello all!!!

New brewer here from C-land OH.

Currently have my first batch of Brewer's Best double IPA fermenting. Had it open for a grav reading (almost there) and took a quick taste test and am feeling like it might work out ok. Looking pretty clean.

Looking forward to getting to work on my next batch which I will be posting about in a minute here.

Favorite Beer: Great Lakes Conway's Irish Ale

Hello all!!!

New brewer here from C-land OH.

Currently have my first batch of Brewer's Best double IPA fermenting. Had it open for a grav reading (almost there) and took a quick taste test and am feeling like it might work out ok. Looking pretty clean.

Looking forward to getting to work on my next batch which I will be posting about in a minute here.

Favorite Beer: Great Lakes Conway's Irish Ale

Welcome from Strongsville!

Welcome to the best psycho circus in town from Sheffield! Are you sure you're ready for this bunch? :D You're in the psycho circus...I say welcome to the show...we've been waiting here to be your guide! :tank: So come...reveal the secrets that you keep inside...

Welcome to the obsession! And sorry about all of the sports teams you probably like...... :ban:

Actually lucky enough to have been born and raised a Steelers fan and I don't really follow other sports. :D

Thanks for the welcome guys and hello to fellow Ohioans!

Back