New Bad Ass Brew Stand

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mandan

Reaction score
Thanks to HBT, I discovered Brewsteel and had Kurt build me a Bad Ass Single Tier. Picked it up a couple days ago and brewed a 5 gallon batch yesterday to test things out. As you can see, I still need to plug one of the March pumps into the stand. But for now, things worked out great. Hope to post more pics and vids of my set up in the future.

http://s1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii596/MountainMinor/Brew Stand/?albumview=slideshow

Im so jealous Im still brewing getto next that ....thats sweet.:rockin:

As long as the bozo :fro: who shipped it gets the address right!

No worries... Can't wait to get to brewing on it! First up a Vienna/Centennial SMaSH to get the feel for it, and then ten gallons of Oatmeal Milk Stout for a beer dinner I'm part of...

Jrod said:
What is the last picture of? Looks interesting...

Sump pump recirculates through a chiller. I save rinse water- it is colder than tap water most often. When down to about 80 deg, I'll dump ice in the tub.

Congrats on the arrival of an awesome brew stand Mandan. I believe great times are ahead for you! :mug:

Back