Need to Name a Beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Blow Leprechaun

Reaction score
A friend of mine recently had a baby girl he named Cadence, and I'd like to brew a beer in honor of the occasion.

Problem is, I can't think up a good name/theme for it. I keep coming back to "Cadence Cream Ale," and that just seems kind of lame.

Anybody have any inspiration?

What type of beer do you want to brew? I'd pick that out first, and then build the name around that.

I like double IPAs and since hops are so expensive these days I would go with "De-Cadence Celebration IIPA"

A Double IPA brewed from the finest ingredients with no regard to cost, much like Cadence in 12 years with Daddy's Wallet.

Then give that as a gift to pop on or around her one year birthday. It should be nice and aged by then.

Baby K Dance
arg-k-50-trans.gif

Ok, I was talking to the father last night a little bit, and one idea we talked about is a doppelbock named Cadence's Half Time Modulator, replacing the Cs in Cadence with the half time symbol.

He doesn't like de-cadence, unfortunately!

Back