National Homebrew Competition 2021

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wduncan1983

Reaction score
Has anyone else received their feedback from the competition this year? They said it would be sent out on the 19th after the awards ceremony.

I have not, was curious about that too. I'll email them tomorrow night if I don't see anything.

Nope...as I said on Facebook, I guess their definition of "immediately after" is a lot different then all of us who entered and want to see if we were at least in the running for a medal or if we bombed. Hoping once their offices open today in Colorado, they sent them out. But if I am correct, judging has been done for awhile, they just did the awards show to time with the online Homebrew Con...so really no reason not to have them set up in the computer system to automatically go out Saturday night at a certain time.

BB3D0855-4FF0-4F93-A5FC-CE76245A7A48.jpeg

Nope...as I said on Facebook, I guess their definition of "immediately after" is a lot different then all of us who entered and want to see if we were at least in the running for a medal or if we bombed. Hoping once their offices open today in Colorado, they sent them out. But if I am correct, judging has been done for awhile, they just did the awards show to time with the online Homebrew Con...so really no reason not to have them set up in the computer system to automatically go out Saturday night at a certain time.

That’s what I’m trying to figure out. They verified all results back on May 14th.

Back