Nashville Breweries

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlanginDueces

Reaction score
I'll be in Nashville this weekend and wanted to see if anyone had opinions on which breweries were worth a visit. Looks like there are some options!

Yazzoo, Jackelope, and Tennessee brew works are all within walking distance of each other. All three were worth the visit when I went last summer. I had a flight at each place.

I second those three. They are all great and well within walking distance in a nice area of town. The tour at Yazoo is great. If you like sours and wilds try their Embrace the funk series. Jackalope and TN brew works both have good and unique beers.

I'd also add Black Abbey if you like Belgians. They have a $10 flight of about 9 or 10 beers and do some barrel aging too.

Czann's is a great brewery and often overlooked.
Yazoo has the biggest tap room and they always have at least two sour/wild beers on tap.
Southern Grist in East Nashville is a newer brewery that has some great offerings, including some sours on draft. They have a ginger sour on tap right now that is killer.

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll actually be there next weekend and will check them all out!

So I made it to Tennessee Brew Works, Jackalope, Yazoo, Czann, Black Abbey and Blackstone yesterday before I tapped out. I thought Tenessee BW had the best beer and a really nice tasting room. Got to talk with the Owner/brewer at Czann which was pretty cool and Yazoo does a fun tour.

Back