Name That Skyline - Picture Game

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one is maybe a little more obscure. I'm presently visiting here for the weekend.

skyline8.jpg

Montgomery County Courthouse, Clarksville,TN
I believe the ribbon and POW/MIA flag reflect the proximity of Ft. Campbell, home of the 101st Airborne.

Last edited:
The modern housing feels Mediterranean and mid-20th century - but probably not former Warsaw Pact?
So one of the PIGS countries or France?

Bridge is weird - those Gothic arches can't possibly be Roman, and you'd expect a rail bridge to have signs of pylons, but seems the wrong era to have been built for road traffic - so is it a canal bridge or aqueduct? Feels wrong to have Gothic arches in Greece or Italy, so further west?

Well all I can say is that I've spent a fair bit of time in southern France and SW Spain and I think I'd remember a bridge like that, so it's either in the Perpignan-Murcia bit or west of Seville. Beyond that, I've not got a clue.

Nah, Poland is PL, Portugal is P. And recepCAO (on the bar sign on the above the Smart car) with a ~ is a very Portuguese word-ending.

Never been to Portugal, but I'd assume there's too much "old town" for it to be anywhere on the Algarve, and we've already seen the famous bridges of Porto, so I guess that leaves Lisbon?

I've kinda got my hands full at the moment, if someone who hasn't posted any/many skylines before wants a go - otherwise I can do one in 2-3 days.

well i lurk this thread, and at least this one the country is obvious! :mug:

(i'm trying to figure, red? is that east or west coast?)

edit but that sign looks like they drive on the left and the malaysian flag is pretty similar....

Latest posts

Back