Name That Skyline - Picture Game

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just kidding

1234.jpg

That one will probably get guessed fast - it always seems to happen when it can be found with a right click...

I really loved the street view pic, was fun to try to actually guess, knowing that everyone else would have to guess too!

That one will probably get guessed fast - it always seems to happen when it can be found with a right click...

I really loved the street view pic, was fun to try to actually guess, knowing that everyone else would have to guess too!

Are you referring to the 1st or 2nd pic I posted? The 1st one I was kidding around...

Sorry, it was a joke but I think it fell flat, hindered by the page break. Can you get the 2nd one for extra credit? Either way, your turn. :mug:

I did got the jokes, the Eiffel tower was way too obvious but the dome des invalides is always something I enjoyed ... and I will not take credit for that one maybe I got lucky on the next one. So many sunday afternoon inline skate trip back from the eiffel tower area back to my place in the 13th district through the 15th , 7 th and 14th . For anyone looking to visit Paris a trip up the montparnasse tower is always a treat with clear sky .. just saying

I did got the jokes, the Eiffel tower was way too obvious but the dome des invalides is always something I enjoyed ... and I will not take credit for that one maybe I got lucky on the next one. So many sunday afternoon inline skate trip back from the eiffel tower area back to my place in the 13th district through the 15th , 7 th and 14th . For anyone looking to visit Paris a trip up the montparnasse tower is always a treat with clear sky .. just saying

Totally agree, La Coupole while in Montparnasse is always nice when there, too. Your turn.:mug:

I hate all these tiny pics that are so small you can't see anything... but I'll guess Venice, Italy

Sorry for that I lost the original one in a move and grabbed this off of my Facebook profile so lets blame it on the californian to degrade my picture's quality

:mug:

You got the right continent but wrong country,

The buildings on the right that you are looking at bears the name of a politician who is not alive anymore

Back