My new License Plates

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, it's not RDWHAHB, but these two are still beer-related. :D

2qk7yqc.jpg

mvn5w8.jpg

M_C

MO is 6 letters, and NE is taken. Damn because I had the cash set aside after I saw this. I'll keep looking, the guys gotta die sometime!!! (i'm not trying to be a jerk and wish a guy death, or be unsympathetic to death. I mean no offence and wish no hard feelings to anyone. Please don't kill me)

nice... if you only have 6, i'd do RDWHAB a s opposed to taking out the Relax. Everyone will till get it.

ARGH! Somebody in Nebraska claimed RDWHAHB - and recently, too, it was out there last time I checked, which was about 6m-1yr ago. So whoever you are, lucky NE brewer, post here so you can get on to the official list of People Who Have RDWHAHB plates!!

I guess I will have to fall back on to another choice... BREW ALE seems good... BEERMKR ... HBCHRISO also an option.... LNK LGRS or LNK LAGR ....... or maybe DRYSTOUT ... BEER GUY and BREW GUY are both open...

Edit: Rats, and ZYMURGY is taken too. And I already know ZYMRGST is taken, I know the guy who has it. But I could grab ZYMRG.

Back