Multiple burners off one propane line?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

explosivebeer

Reaction score
I'm revamping my setup. I was going to go with a Banjo burner and actually ordered it but the company couldn't find it in their warehouse. I'm now thinking of getting three of these (CAST IRON BURNER COM - Agri Supply) on adjustable mounts so I could move them from a three-tiered setup to combine two or possibly even all three on any given keggle.

I don't have much experience working with propane lines so I thought I'd see if anyone else knew if you can split the lines before the three regulators or after a single regulator, and what impact that would have on the output. And if splitting after the regulator, does anyone know where to find a high-pressure regulator that would handle the capacity for all three?

Thanks for any advice you can share.

EB: I've split my 20lb propane to 2 burners, and each has their own original regulator. found it at Propane products.com as item number 4193 - it accepts both old and new gas connectors. I have no issues in running both burners - i don't know if that's true about 3 off one tank.

I'll figure out how to 'attach' a photo and add it to this post/thread.

:mug:
Cheers,
Rick

EB: I've split my 20lb propane to 2 burners, and each has their own original regulator. found it at Propane products.com as item number 4193 - it accepts both old and new gas connectors. I have no issues in running both burners - i don't know if that's true about 3 off one tank.

I'll figure out how to 'attach' a photo and add it to this post/thread.

:mug:
Cheers,
Rick

Thanks Rick. I haven't been able to find any of those splitters but that's a good start.

I have those same burners. They worked great until I ran two at once. Investing in a higher pressure regulator from Menard's fixed that problem, now they work great.

I have those same burners. They worked great until I ran two at once. Investing in a higher pressure regulator from Menard's fixed that problem, now they work great.

That's good to know. Are you running them both simultaneously behind a regulator? Do you have a valve so you can turn them off independently?

Back