Quantcast

Moving

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

SoobDood

Reaction score
In in Tacoma which is a short distance away. You'll pass right by me on your move. Currently have nothing to trade though. Give me a month or so.

OP
RandomBeerGuy

RandomBeerGuy

Reaction score
Sound Good, I have a buddy in Fife as well so maybe a Triple Brew session sounds to be in order as well as brew swaps. Im just wating to sign papers should be moved in by Feb 10 at the latest.

OP
RandomBeerGuy

RandomBeerGuy

Reaction score
Update 3/13/14 - The time is nearing to where I get to almost dust off my equipment and have at it for the first time since July 2013 Id say April in be moved in brewery set up and ready to rock. Im thinking my first brew will be a 15 or 20 gallon IIPA or Blonde Ale

OP
RandomBeerGuy

RandomBeerGuy

Reaction score
On even greater news my the underwriter has approved my loan. So next week Ill be moving instead of april im STOKED! Can't wait to brew!!!!!

OP
RandomBeerGuy

RandomBeerGuy

Reaction score
Update 3-27-2014: Papers are signed im an official homeowner! just waiting on title to give the keys

OP
RandomBeerGuy

RandomBeerGuy

Reaction score
Just about all moved in now T-minus one week before I can brew 20 gallon honey blonde ale here I come!

atoughram

Reaction score
Are you in NE Tacoma? The reason I ask is you originally said Federal Way.

Black Island Brewer

An Ode to Beer
Reaction score
Hey RandomBeerGuy, the next club meeting for Homebrewers of Puget Sound is going to be April 12th at 4:30pm @Mash Brewing Supply. Welcome to Tacoma!

OP
RandomBeerGuy

RandomBeerGuy

Reaction score
Hey RandomBeerGuy, the next club meeting for Homebrewers of Puget Sound is going to be April 12th at 4:30pm @Mash Brewing Supply. Welcome to Tacoma!
Already thinking about rejoining the good ole HoPS club. Used to be a member i think I may still have my old card. Id love to stop by I'm about to brew a honey blonde ale but wont be club ready until May

OP
RandomBeerGuy

RandomBeerGuy

Reaction score
Cool - thats even closer!
Sweet, once my house is a little more set up Ill message you for a brew session should be very very soon. The first thing I put away was the brew equipment :mug: its very organized

atoughram

Reaction score
Sweet, once my house is a little more set up Ill message you for a brew session should be very very soon. The first thing I put away was the brew equipment :mug: its very organized
:rockin: - I'm brewing a saison this coming weekend if I get the mods done to my kettle this week - I'm not sure which day though. A friend of mine is in town from Missouri and it depends on when he's available - he's interested in homebrewing.

OP
RandomBeerGuy

RandomBeerGuy

Reaction score
:rockin: - I'm brewing a saison this coming weekend if I get the mods done to my kettle this week - I'm not sure which day though. A friend of mine is in town from Missouri and it depends on when he's available - he's interested in homebrewing.
For sure let me know whats up when you decide to brew and ill see if I can swing by and assist.

OP
RandomBeerGuy

RandomBeerGuy

Reaction score
and its truly a special one this will be my first brew session at my new house

tjBrewer

Reaction score
GIT-R-DUN! There are at least three of us in Puyallup!

Who's all in Puyallup? I'm near downtown and always down for a brew session. Brewing at least monthly on my 10 gal system. Let me know if you guys want to get together.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

atoughram

Reaction score
Who's all in Puyallup? I'm near downtown and always down for a brew session. Brewing at least monthly on my 10 gal system. Let me know if you guys want to get together.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew
JoshuaWhite5522, Myself, Iamslow, you, Bensiff(??), a ton in Lakewood, JBLM, S. Tacoma...

OP
RandomBeerGuy

RandomBeerGuy

Reaction score
I am live brewing my blonde ale recipe. Awww the sweet smell of wort how I missed you!

OP
RandomBeerGuy

RandomBeerGuy

Reaction score
A Belgian Tripel, 5 gallons. Ended up with a scorched left hand in the process - chines stay hot after running PBW through the keggle - don't grab the chine!
Sweet I haven't brewed one of them in a very long time. Let swap growlers when your ready.

Black Island Brewer

An Ode to Beer
Reaction score
Hey there. Just moved to this area and haven’t brewed in about six months. Is this thread still active? If so let me know always down to brew with fellow brewers.
Welcome! The thread may not be active, but the brewers are! Depending on where you are, you've got choices on HB clubs. Homebrewers of Puget Sound meet at Fermentation Initiative on the second saturday of the month, 4:30 to 6:30. Browns Point Homebrew Club meets at North 47 Brewing every other Wednesday at 7pm, and Puyallup Brew Crew meets the first Friday of the month at 6:30 at Station U Brew. All three have Facebook Pages, HoPS also has a web page, hopsclub.com.

atoughram

Reaction score
Hey there. Just moved to this area and haven’t brewed in about six months. Is this thread still active? If so let me know always down to brew with fellow brewers.
Sure it's still active - I'm in South Hill near South Hill Park - you close by?

BeerDrinkingJeeper

Reaction score
Sure am about 2 miles away. The wife got me a blue moon clone for Christmas and a new dark star 2.0. So I’m itching to use them. So got to figure out a brew day.