Moving

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In in Tacoma which is a short distance away. You'll pass right by me on your move. Currently have nothing to trade though. Give me a month or so.

Sound Good, I have a buddy in Fife as well so maybe a Triple Brew session sounds to be in order as well as brew swaps. Im just wating to sign papers should be moved in by Feb 10 at the latest.

Update 3/13/14 - The time is nearing to where I get to almost dust off my equipment and have at it for the first time since July 2013 Id say April in be moved in brewery set up and ready to rock. Im thinking my first brew will be a 15 or 20 gallon IIPA or Blonde Ale

On even greater news my the underwriter has approved my loan. So next week Ill be moving instead of april im STOKED! Can't wait to brew!!!!!

Just about all moved in now T-minus one week before I can brew 20 gallon honey blonde ale here I come!

Hey RandomBeerGuy, the next club meeting for Homebrewers of Puget Sound is going to be April 12th at 4:30pm @Mash Brewing Supply. Welcome to Tacoma!

Hey RandomBeerGuy, the next club meeting for Homebrewers of Puget Sound is going to be April 12th at 4:30pm @Mash Brewing Supply. Welcome to Tacoma!

Already thinking about rejoining the good ole HoPS club. Used to be a member i think I may still have my old card. Id love to stop by I'm about to brew a honey blonde ale but wont be club ready until May

Sweet, once my house is a little more set up Ill message you for a brew session should be very very soon. The first thing I put away was the brew equipment :mug: its very organized

:rockin: - I'm brewing a saison this coming weekend if I get the mods done to my kettle this week - I'm not sure which day though. A friend of mine is in town from Missouri and it depends on when he's available - he's interested in homebrewing.

:rockin: - I'm brewing a saison this coming weekend if I get the mods done to my kettle this week - I'm not sure which day though. A friend of mine is in town from Missouri and it depends on when he's available - he's interested in homebrewing.

For sure let me know whats up when you decide to brew and ill see if I can swing by and assist.

GIT-R-DUN! There are at least three of us in Puyallup!

Who's all in Puyallup? I'm near downtown and always down for a brew session. Brewing at least monthly on my 10 gal system. Let me know if you guys want to get together.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Who's all in Puyallup? I'm near downtown and always down for a brew session. Brewing at least monthly on my 10 gal system. Let me know if you guys want to get together.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

JoshuaWhite5522, Myself, Iamslow, you, Bensiff(??), a ton in Lakewood, JBLM, S. Tacoma...

Hey there. Just moved to this area and haven’t brewed in about six months. Is this thread still active? If so let me know always down to brew with fellow brewers.
Welcome! The thread may not be active, but the brewers are! Depending on where you are, you've got choices on HB clubs. Homebrewers of Puget Sound meet at Fermentation Initiative on the second saturday of the month, 4:30 to 6:30. Browns Point Homebrew Club meets at North 47 Brewing every other Wednesday at 7pm, and Puyallup Brew Crew meets the first Friday of the month at 6:30 at Station U Brew. All three have Facebook Pages, HoPS also has a web page, hopsclub.com.

Sure am about 2 miles away. The wife got me a blue moon clone for Christmas and a new dark star 2.0. So I’m itching to use them. So got to figure out a brew day.

Back