• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York Moving Sale - Carboys, Mash Tun, Kettles, and More!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coombas

Reaction score
Moving out to Arizona in early July and can't bring all of my brewing equipment with me. I'd prefer local pickup for the bigger stuff and buyer will have to pay shipping on the smaller items. I'm located in Clinton, NY near Utica. Thanks for looking!

6 Gallon Carboy w/ bung - $30
5 Gallon Carboy w/ bung - $25
6 Gallon Better Bottle w/ bung - $20
3 Gallon Carboy w/ bung - $20
Carboy Dryer - $5

UGaPik8.jpg

5 Gallon Keg - $40
10 Gallon Cooler Mash Tun (braided stainless hose with brass, lead-free spigot components. Works great, never had a stuck sparge) - $80

OBIfsyo.jpg

8pMBeoD.jpg

Strainer - $15
Double Body C02 Regulator - $100
Carboy Brush - $5
Tin Funnel - $5
Thermometer - $5

p9Vem4a.jpg

5 Gallon Stainless Kettle - $20
10 Gallon Stainless Kettle - $60

WLUCC61.jpg

Dark Star Burner - $40

BI3MDuA.jpg

Interested in the 5 gallon keg shipping address 19380

I'll take the 10 gallon pot. Shipping address 59803. Pm me with the details for payment please.

Interested in the regulator if it falls through with moopless.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Soeze and scottm1 - I'm going to wait and see if anyone local could pick up those larger items before I cave and decide to ship them. I'll let you know when that happens

Still interested in the regulator, responded to your pm yesterday but haven't heard back.

I'd take the regulator for $80---shipped to NYC

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

The kettles are actually aluminum, sorry for the mixup everybody. If anyone is still interested in the 10 gal just shoot me a PM.

mcotter - PMed you back

tyrtl - I'll shoot you a PM

Latest posts

Back