Movie quote game

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to look it up....my first guess was Marvin from Hitchhiker's guide since I can hear him saying something like that, but no dice.

Its going to take at least another few hours of thinking to get this one...

I know. It's one of those short ones that could be in almost any movie. There were many other quotes that would have given it away in a split second. That's why I chose this one.

This was a great movie although a lot of people didn't think so. IMO, it's great because it has action, drama, comedy, some slight romance, and well known actors who worked well together.

I know. It's one of those short ones that could be in almost any movie. There were many other quotes that would have given it away in a split second. That's why I chose this one.

This was a great movie although a lot of people didn't think so. IMO, it's great because it has action, drama, comedy, some slight romance, and well known actors who worked well together.
I got nothing.

I was thinking 5th element, but that's not it. Same thought for Romancing the Stone or Indiana Jones. Nope and nope. Got nothing.

I got nothing.

I was thinking 5th element, but that's not it. Same thought for Romancing the Stone or Indiana Jones. Nope and nope. Got nothing.

You're right again...those are all wrong.

Well, I think 24 hours is long enough to cook this baby and say it's done.

The ANSWER IS: Armageddon, Steve Buscemi (Rockhound).

Anyone else can go next.

Last edited:
OK, here's an EASY one:

As long as there's, you know, sex and drugs, I can do without the rock 'n roll.

Over 48 hours and no guesses?

OK...THIS IS SPINAL TAP.

Have no idea how I missed this one. I adore/idolize this film, though it's easily been a decade since I watched it.

Back