• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Mother of a fermentation chamber

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

basline

Reaction score
I'm looking to sell my trusty ice powered fermentation chamber to a good brewing home. The design is based on the wortomatic plans with some useful tips from here. It's helped me brew much better beer in the limited confines of an apartment.

The insulation is 2" rigid polyisocyanurate. I'm only asking $80 for local pick up. I'm located in the bay area. Click through the craigslist link for more pictures and details:
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/for/4704459526.html

IMG_20140915_200344.jpg

This is amazing! I only have one homebrew under my belt but if I was more experienced and didn't still need starter gear I'd totally get this

Dang, that's a nice build! You can't buy the materials for that price, either. Too bad I'm at the other end of California. Good luck!

Back