• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Morebeer 14 Gallon Stainless Conical (SF Bay Area)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 40839

Reaction score
A Morebeer 14 gallon conical, with added wheels. Less than two years old, and only had a half dozen batches through it. (First kid arrived, followed by my keezer dying, followed by moving house.) Back brewing again, but upping to 1/2bbl batches. (The new neighbourhood has some thirsty folks!)

I'm in the SF Bay Area, and have no desire to even attempt to ship this thing. Cost me $895 plus tax new, and another $80 for the wheels. Only issue that separates it from like new is the gasket - Morebeer's gaskets are glued together, and mine came apart at the seam. Funny thing is that this must have happened in shipping, since it's always been like that for me. I've used it without issue, but you might want to replace it. (few bucks from MB in Concord)

$500 obo.

imIqGan.jpg

KMnjvzj.jpg

7ZarXvs.jpg

Back