• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

More Beer Coupons

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jgaepi

Brewer In Need Of Guidance
Reaction score
Does More Beer ever do flat coupons - like 20% off a single item?

I'm interested in buying the Williams Warn BrewKeg10 but not at full price.

Every once in a while they will send an email that’s $20 off $150 or something like that. If you have a store close by they sometimes have 15% off in store. I think that is in the spring and fall. I wish they would email those sales because I’d make the trip over there to stock up.

If there is a special way to sign up to know that info, let me know. I have their Concord store only an hour away. I get their newsletter but I don't think it has store-specific sale info.

And, I emailed them and they responded with:

Hello Jonathan,

Thank you for your inquiry.

It is very likely that we will be having a sale to honor Veteran's Day, however, at this point, we don't know the specifics of the sale, and whether or not it will be at all comparable to the sales you've seen from other websites. The best advice we can give you right now would be to make sure you're subscribed to our newsletter so that you'll receive sale information as soon as it becomes available.

We do apologize for not having the entirety of this information available at this time.

I checked my junk mail, and I didn’t get it. The guy in the store said they’re emailed as well, but I never get the in store offers...I wonder if there is an email club for in store and general website? Maybe next time I go I’ll ask to sign up

Yes, around Thanksgiving. Minimum purchase amount required. Patience grasshopper... the sale should begin soon...

Help this grasshopper out and let me know how you find that info out so we can be informed as well. Thanks!

Provide your email at the morebeer website and you'll get an email.

Done many times but still no info on in-store deals. I'll just call them today. Thank! Too bad they don't have a handle on this forum so we can converse with them directly.

Done many times but still no info on in-store deals. I'll just call them today. Thank! Too bad they don't have a handle on this forum so we can converse with them directly.

You will receive an email from MoreBeer when the sale begins. As I've previously wrote, this normally is around Thanksgiving (in the USA).

Youve either entered your email wrong on the site or its going to spam. I get tons of emails from them with sale info, on both commercial and homebrew accounts. I have a hard time believing they wont put you on their list. I get a dozen every month. Minimum

Btw, do you work for them?

No, just a happy customer. My input is based on prior year offers from MB.

I highly recommend MB. Their prices are competitive (can spend hours price shopping, but why bother?) and their shipping is very fast. IMO, their customer service is A+ and I can't write the same about other suppliers. Simply call MB with any order/product issue and MB resolved. No hassle. I've had other supplies argue with me when they sent me the wrong item (item was correct on the order receipt) or didn't send me the correct quantity.

No, just a happy customer. My input is based on prior year offers from MB.

I highly recommend MB. Their prices are competitive (can spend hours price shopping, but why bother?) and their shipping is very fast. IMO, their customer service is A+ and I can't write the same about other suppliers. Simply call MB with any order/product issue and MB resolved. No hassle. I've had other supplies argue with me when they sent me the wrong item (item was correct on the order receipt) or didn't send me the correct quantity.

They're only an hour away. I've gone physically a few times. Most of my equipment came from them. But even their customer service said they rarely have online sales.

They have a daily special. They continuously have clearance items for substantial discounts. Around Thanksgiving (USA) they offer a percent off a minimum purchase. If needed, I can look at my MB order history and describe when I made a purchase and used their discount.

To compare...what is the last email everyone here has? I’m like the op and think that I don’t get “all” of the emails. The last one i received was for the free stand with purchase of a fast ferment a few days ago.

Someone here stated they have the 15% off in store this weekend. Has anyone else received that email?

To compare...what is the last email everyone here has? I’m like the op and think that I don’t get “all” of the emails. The last one i received was for the free stand with purchase of a fast ferment a few days ago.

Someone here stated they have the 15% off in store this weekend. Has anyone else received that email?

I haven't. I left them a voicemail on Monday and they never called me back. I also emailed them yesterday a.m. and nada. So not worth the effort.

Gee... I get daily emails from MB and MoreWine.

Keep in mind, from time-to-time, eBay offers a discount on everything up to a certain amount saved. This applies to items not usually discounted. I purchased 2 SS Brew Buckets using this discount in the past.

Today eBay has a 15% off thru the app if that helps anyone.

I got an email from morebeer today for 100 off these unitanks. Is that what you are looking for?
I bought around Thanksgiving. Called them today (bc it's been less than 30 days) and asked them for a price match and they said no dice. Crazy thing was that the guy there had told me upon purchase that they will honor any price change over the holidays. But when the lower price came together, they wouldn't honor it. Whatever.

Latest posts

Back