Miller Lite

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C-Rider

HBT Supporter
Reaction score
When at the bowling alley I had been drinking either Bud or Coors light as they are WAY cheaper than any ale in the place. Last week I tried a Miller Lite and I think it is way better than the other two. Not that I'm saying it is a good beer, just better. Seemed to be a bit hoppyer.

Shoots I can buy a BMC for $3 there but even a mass produced ales is gonna cost $4.50 and that's hard to afford week after week. Maybe I should sneak in a home brew or two. LOL :mug:

I have to agree as far as taste goes over the other 2 "lite" beers, I only go out to the bar once a month with some friends from work but I would rather spend $10 on 2 good beers than drink anything lite just my preference, but when I go to my inlaws that is all they have to drink and I don't have to pay for it.

Meh. I know it's popular around here to hate any mass produced pilsner, especially to proclaim their disdain for it loudly... But I'm not picky when it comes to beer. I'll enjoy just about anything with hops and barley... To include a cheap light American pilsner.

Sorry if this offends any of the more sensitive beer snobs here. :eek:

I keep a keg of Miller Lite on hand. the taste ain't that good, but I do like it better when I blend some of my beer with it. Plus I can get several different flavors from just a few kinds of beers.

I don't have a full enough pipeline of my own beer so that helps to make my beer last longer. :mug:

pb

Lot easier to carry around a case of miller lite on the golf course too. I might take the occasional homebrew out there but bottles are a pain compared to cans I can crush and put in the little basket on the cart.

Meh. I know it's popular around here to hate any mass produced pilsner, especially to proclaim their disdain for it loudly... But I'm not picky when it comes to beer. I'll enjoy just about anything with hops and barley... To include a cheap light American pilsner.

Sorry if this offends any of the more sensitive beer snobs here. :eek:

I don't hate on it because hating is popular, I hate on it because it tastes like garbage.

Agreed. I couldn't care less about the cost, but if I'm out somewhere and have no choice in the beer selection, and there is no craft beer of any type, I will choose Miller Lite over any other BMC beer. Most of the others just taste like bad water. ML at least kinda tastes like beer. As long as it's very cold. But God forbid if it starts to warm up a bit. Just drink em fast!

Latest posts

Back