• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Other Micro brewery for sale in Ecuador

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
You've always wanted to brew for a living?? There's your chance!

Craft beer has been growing fast in Ecuador for the past 3 years.
We've been brewing in Cuenca, Ecuador for over 4 years. Our business is 2 years old, well known and is in good financial health. It's been growing steadily and has a long list of loyal and good clients.
Right now, everything we produce, we sell in Cuenca. There is room to grow here and 'export' to other cities too.

Unfortunately, we have to go back home.
We are looking to sell the whole business. I though I'd start to talk about it here.

We have a 1.25 bbl (200l) semi-automatic system, total capacity of 1600 to 2000 L monthly - more than enough to make a very good leaving doing what you love here in Ecuador.

The brewery is fully functional. All licensing is up to date. We also have 2 employees who know pretty much everything about cleaning, sanitizing, kegging and bottling. They are being trained right now to brew as well.

Posting a couple pics to give you an idea (mash ton and boil kettle / cold room and fermenting tank)
AgISy

AgISy

I can send a complete inventory upon request.

Any interest? What would you like to know?

I'm not the forum police, but I think you're supposed to post an asking price if you want to sell something.

You've always wanted to brew for a living?? There's your chance!

Craft beer has been growing fast in Ecuador for the past 3 years.
We've been brewing in Cuenca, Ecuador for over 4 years. Our business is 2 years old, well known and is in good financial health. It's been growing steadily and has a long list of loyal and good clients.
Right now, everything we produce, we sell in Cuenca. There is room to grow here and 'export' to other cities too.

Unfortunately, we have to go back home.
We are looking to sell the whole business. I though I'd start to talk about it here.

We have a 1.25 bbl (200l) semi-automatic system, total capacity of 1600 to 2000 L monthly - more than enough to make a very good leaving doing what you love here in Ecuador.

The brewery is fully functional. All licensing is up to date. We also have 2 employees who know pretty much everything about cleaning, sanitizing, kegging and bottling. They are being trained right now to brew as well.

Posting a couple pics to give you an idea (mash ton and boil kettle / cold room and fermenting tank)
AgISy

AgISy

I can send a complete inventory upon request.

Any interest? What would you like to know?

Wheres your pictures?
Where's your prices?
Who built your equipment?

Were you @ "Viva Cerveza" festival a few weeks back?

Asking price for the while business is $99,000 (negociable).

I can send the complete inventory and accounting to support the price.
No, I will not ship anywhere outside Ecuador.

@k1ngl1ves
Good luck with Nigeria. We're happy that Ecuador is somewhat more stable ;) You could do a bit of research about Cuenca. Never know, it might trigger something.

@Stealthcruiser
I was not at Viva Cerveza, no. Jo Shultze from Bonanza made the equipment.

Brewing system:
bBZwJrg.jpg

Cold room and 4 of our 8 fermenting/conditioning tanks
5GCWCTq.jpg

Not shown:
CIP cleaning system
and pretty much everything else you would expect in a small brewery.

If I was at a different stage of life, it would probably be something I'd be interested in considering. I've heard good things about Ecuador. Good luck with your sale.

Back