Merry Christmas, HBT

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm beginning this thread as a place for folks to say "Merry Christmas/Happy Hannukah/Happy Festivus" to HBT-ers that they're particularly thankful for this year. I'll start.

Merry Christmas to @ba-brewer for being the "How Many Gallons" math-checker!

Merry Christmas to @Angie, @doug293cz, @IslandLizard, @JohnSand, @Kent88, @Pappers_, @TxBrew, and @Yooper (our moderators) for keeping us on the straight-and-narrow and for keeping HBT a great community of homebrew lovers!

Merry Christmas to @kleinebrouwer, @davebl, @thedon986, @TBC, @shetc, and @cubalz with whom I traded/purchased/sold equipment this year!

Merry Christmas to @CaddyWampus, @Section1, @camonick, @DrGMG, and the rest of my Fellowship of the Homebrew brethren that I traded beer with this year!

Merry Christmas to @bracconiere for your crazy antics and for introducing me to the joys of digital refractometry!

Merry Christmas to @HopsNTails for letting me finally get a taste of Pliny the Elder!

Thanks to @D.B.Moody, @dirkomatic, @Andres Falconer, @Northern_Brewer, @duncan.brown, and all the others over on the "Name That Skyline" thread for showing me some beautiful and interesting corners of the world!

Finally, thanks to everyone (too numerous to name) who have answered my questions, given me ideas, and generally encouraged me in my brewing. Homebrewing is more enjoyable because I get to participate (virtually) with all of you!

santabeer.gif

Merry Christmas, everybody!

:mug:

Merry December! it's still 75-80f most days here! but it's dropped to 64f a couple days, think i MIGHT have to light the pilot light on the heater......

hope eveyone that was dreaming of aged bourbon porters and what not get their wishes fullfiled! and, to the pumkin spice, pumkin crowd....don't let em' talk to much crap about you! do it up right and drink it warm too ;)

Merry Christmas @3 Dawg Night ! Or to quote one of my favorite movies, "Merry New Year!"

"Name That Skyline" has brought me great pleasure. I'm glad to make your acquaintance and that of all the other participants as well.

Merry Christmas to everyone on HBT. I hope the season brings you joy and prosperity!

Last edited:
Merry Christmas to all of my fellow time wasters on HBT! The community of regulars here, and the ever changing cast of newcomers, make this a place where time is definitely well-wasted. :cool:

i dissagree listening to "DJ Homebrew" is a waste of time. a radio station for homebrewers, by homebrewers! :mug:

(oh, and i had split pea crackers yesterday! with salsa con quesa dip...THANKS! i managed to keep my calorie budget in check, and meet my protein needs with them! ;))

Merry Christmas to you too @3 Dawg Night. Hope all is well with you and your family this holiday season.

Merry Christmas @bracconiere
Merry Christmas @grampamark
Merry Christmas @MaxStout
Been fun playing word games and music match with Y'all.

Merry Christmas to the rest of the fellow HBTer that come across this thread.

Merry Christmas to you too @3 Dawg Night. Hope all is well with you and your family this holiday season.

Merry Christmas @bracconiere
Merry Christmas @grampamark
Merry Christmas @MaxStout
Been fun playing word games and music match with Y'all.

Merry Christmas to the rest of the fellow HBTer that come across this thread.

took the post out of my mouth!

But i still hope @ehall gets coal in his stocking, for always posting songs with the - right before the artist, convincing youtube, i'm searching for everything but THAT!

lol, just joshing ya... :mug:

Merry Christmas to all who put up with my bloviating and TL;DR's, and have answered so many questions over the 5 years I've been here. Special holiday wishes to (as mentioned above) @ba-brewer for mad math skills, @bracconiere for comic relief as well as some excellent music suggestions, @Yooper & @Hoppy2bmerry for being my fellow womenbrewers (yes I know there are more of us out there, but I see you two the most), and a very heartfelt Happy Holidays to the overworked mods who keep us all on the (relatively) straight and narrow. And...a Very Merry Christmas to all of the new brewers who have reminded me why I started this hobby/obsession. May the season bring you all much joy, happiness, and delicious brews.

Back