Men who sit to pee

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you get dizzy when you stand up you need to start exercising.

It could just be low blood pressure.

I run 4-5 times a week. Afterwards, I stretch, including keeping my legs straight while bending at the waist, trying to touch my fingertips to the ground, to stretch my hamstrings. After holding that stretch for a minute or so, if I were to quickly just straighten back up, I'll get the symptoms of being about to pass out (light-headed, ears ringing, vision going white, hearing fading out) for a few seconds until I catch my balance and the blood returns to my brain. So I straighten up slowly.

I've remodeled 2 bathrooms that required total tear outs to remove the smell of urine caused by splashing, poor aim, etc.

This thread bring back memories as a young child of a sign in the bathroom in the small engine repair shop in my home town in South Dakota... Words marked with apostrophes (*) have been censored form the original quote.

"Anyone can *pee* on the floor... Be a hero and *poop* on the ceiling..."

(That makes me giggle every time I remember it. I guess I'm immature...)

Sometimes I sit and pull out my phone to start posting on here or play a game... Oh, its one of those bathroom breaks.

I poop at least 5 times a day, if I go to a festival where theres street food and I'm eating non-stop for 3-4 hours the next day I'll sometimes touch the double digits.

Glad im not the only one. 3 ti.es a day minimum.

Glad im not the only one. 3 times a day minimum.

Good grief, how do you guys get anything done? I'm a one-a-day-er, and I've adjusted my schedule to get the deed done fairly early in the morning, so it doesn't become a factor during any other activities planned for the day.

3 times a day?

5 times a day? That's can't be healthy, right? Isn't that indicative of either a horrible diet, or some sort of GI problem?

Good grief, how do you guys get anything done? I'm a one-a-day-er, and I've adjusted my schedule to get the deed done fairly early in the morning, so it doesn't become a factor during any other activities planned for the day.

3 times a day?

5 times a day? That's can't be healthy, right? Isn't that indicative of either a horrible diet, or some sort of GI problem?

It would be a problem if there was some unexplainable reason for having to poop literally all the time. I generally eat 4-5 meals a day with snacks in between, I'm not going to say I eat clean but I am usually constantly eating every 2 hours or so, and its not like its McDonalds and Taco Bell for every meal (I try to eat at least a couple vegetarian meals a week if not 1-2 every day). Edit: I won't say I was never concerned about my very active colon, I've asked dieticians and such and they say its not out of the ordinary and I don't exhibit any of the other symptoms of conditions related the overly poopy.

Lots of fiber, and the continuous food intake. If you keep putting food on the conveyor belt you're going to keep getting poop out the other side.

Lots of fiber, and the continuous food intake. If you keep putting food on the conveyor belt you're going to keep getting poop out the other side.

I've always pooped about once every two (sometimes three) days.

I never feel bloated or constipated or whatever. It's a fairly quick affair, too. Sit, push, wipe, wash hands, and off you go. How do people find time to read more than the headline on a paper before they're done?

I do eat a lot, too. Too much, I think, since I think I might soon need a mirror to see my best bud. (Perhaps I can use my work-place gym? But i'm sooo lazy :( )

I've always pooped about once every two (sometimes three) days.

I never feel bloated or constipated or whatever. It's a fairly quick affair, too. Sit, push, wipe, wash hands, and off you go. How do people find time to read more than the headline on a paper before they're done?

I do eat a lot, too. Too much, I think, since I think I might soon need a mirror to see my best bud. (Perhaps I can use my work-place gym? But i'm sooo lazy :( )

As SWMBO says, I have an concrete culvert for a digestive tract, nothing stops it. We have a friend who will come over for wine and cheese parties, I'll usually down about 1 to 1 1/2lbs of cheese, SWMBO and friend won't poop for like 2 days, business as usual for me (never understood how cheese stops some people up).

A peeing thread has now turned into a pooping thread. :D

Fun story. I just took a huge smash after lunch. Told one of our nurses that there was some "graffiti" on the bathroom wall with her name on it (where she knew I just spent 15 min of my time)....

She totally went and looked:ban:

As SWMBO says, I have an concrete culvert for a digestive tract, nothing stops it. We have a friend who will come over for wine and cheese parties, I'll usually down about 1 to 1 1/2lbs of cheese, SWMBO and friend won't poop for like 2 days, business as usual for me (never understood how cheese stops some people up).

All I know is that cheese has the OPPOSITE effect on me, since it has milk protiens in it. There's a place in Ottawa called Ogilvie's pizza, and I absolutely LOVE their pizza. They put a lot of cheese on it, and after that I'm suck to the john for the night.

Wait...I've been doing it wrong?

Untitled.jpg

3 times a day?

youll have to take this with a grain of salt BUT, when i was in the army i did see a doc about it. he actually told me that for some it is perfectly normal. said for some its normal to go a little less than once a day. for me if i went less than once a day id be at a doc again cuz id know something was wrong lol. ill also admit my diet isnt perfect sooo

Peeing or not, I prefer to sit than stand if I can't lay down.

So where peeing is concerned, I am a sitter simply because i haven't yet found a way to pee lying down unless, of course, I'm totally wasted.

I only ever pee standing up if
(A) I am p1ssing on a hobo.........(Because some kids set fire to him)
(B) Pauline from accounts wants yet another golden shower.

Peeing or not, I prefer to sit than stand if I can't lay down.

So where peeing is concerned, I am a sitter simply because i haven't yet found a way to pee lying down unless, of course, I'm totally wasted.

I only ever pee standing up if
(A) I am p1ssing on a hobo.........(Because some kids set fire to him)
(B) Pauline from accounts wants yet another golden shower.

Pauline is a dirty whore who likes to pay extra :rockin::rockin:

Haha!

Wait, you charge your wife?

She is a hybrid. I fill her full of gasoline and plug her into an electrical socket.

When she is fully charged, I.....um.....Pee on her.

Our sex is both electric and explosive.

Please stop now......I get too easily carried away with my BS. :(

She is a hybrid. I fill her full of gasoline and plug her into an electrical socket.

When she is fully charged, I.....um.....Pee on her.

Our sex is both electric and explosive.

Please stop now......I get too easily carried away with my BS. :(

You need to work with me on Thurs/Fri (when I work with my buddy). How we haven't been fired from sexual harassment, crossing the line, etc is beyond me. Our lady supervisor is a common victim... She likes it though [emoji6]

You know how when you sit down to a movie with a bag of popcorn, you absentmindely eat the whole thing?

I once did that with a 2 lb brick of cheese.

Same as you though... didn't affect me one bit.

You know how when you sit down to a movie with a bag of popcorn, you absentmindely eat the whole thing?

I once did that with a 2 lb brick of cheese.

Same as you though... didn't affect me one bit.

Not sure if I should talk about eating cheese, or pooping...

But on a similar note, we no longer keep string cheese in the house... It's portable cheese!!! At least with the brick you have to CUT it and maybe WRAP IT In a napkin. String cheese, I can stuff 4 in my pocket and take one on the go... And be back in 10 minutes...

I was reading another thread here where this topic was brought up. The general consensus was that it makes you less of a man to sit. I call B.S. I am proud to say that at home, I sit. I dare any of you standers to wipe the wall or vanity adjacent to the toilet with a damp paper towel. Urine splashes everywhere.

In public restrooms and outside I'll stand. But at home, the rule is to sit. The reason for this is that I've remodeled 2 bathrooms that required total tear outs to remove the smell of urine caused by splashing, poor aim, etc.

Are there any fellow hbt males out there willing to publicly admit to sitting?
Crap I'll public admit that. The times I don't sit at home to pee are generally only if I am hurt. IE sitting would be painful (I have a bad back). Occasionally when I am just filthy sweaty from working in the yard or something.

My mother instilled it in me as a kid. I instill it in my boys. You know what, about 1/4th the number of clean-ups my wife and I have to do with my boys when they sit to pee instead of standing. So, yeah, especially among kids, a good thing to instill at an early age.

Of course I always stand using public restrooms or oot and a boot in nature.

I didn't bother reading all 32 pages of this thread, none-the-less, I'll share my 2 cents about the matter.

Both are acceptable. Especially as you get older. It's like insurance because while you feel pretty sure what to expect, sometimes **** happens. ;)

Back