Men who sit to pee

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
USMC boot camp will cure you of shyness on a toilet. 8 guys at a time, the entire platoon has to go, no doors. Happy Veterans Day!

bjF5tNc.gif

For some reason this thread reminds me of the old Richard Pryor routine about two guys pissing off a bridge. "This water sure is cold." "Yeah, and it's deep too."

My gods I thought this thread was dead...

I am a bit surprised a married queer witchy woman would be checking such a thread OTOH if a thread subject included the words lesbian and pee I'd be on that in a New York second so I guess I shouldn't be.

I once had a boss who, when he got annoyed with someone (usually a customer), would later refer to them as "that Skwatoopee sum'***** so-and-so..."

I kept thinking to myself, "is that a Native American word or something?"

Eventually I figured out he was saying, "squat to pee..."

Men who have to squat to pee are old like me,
Juan Hung Lo is now my go.
Being partially cripple leaves me to dribble,
Not something pretty to see,
When my hobble gets quicker,
From drinkin' my licker,
Faster down the hall I go! :D

yeah, cat sleeps in the sink, jumps in the urinal also.

your cat doesnt get in the sink?

i tell him to get out, he just rolls his eyes and dont listen, typical kid.

i think its the cool porcelain

Cats-in-sinks-5.jpg

not my cat, thats a google picture

heres my cat in a cast iron pot

cat in the pot 001.JPG

The only thing my dog does like that is to come lay at my feet while I am pooping.

Dogs > cats (IMHO)

;)

Our male cat likes bathing in the tub. At least he got that part right! Hell of a mouser too! He grabs'em by the neck & flings it over his shoulder like a lion with a gazelle!

Getting back to men sitting to pee...I have the utmost respect for a guy that sits to pee it's just courteous no matter what his reasoning may be

I sit to pee, since I have to stoop to poop anyway...:D And that was the hall bath the boys use. Gotta get after'em about that...

Me too, MadB - whereas, when I was young, my older brother would go by the "sonar" method. He'd just start peeing and when he heard it hit water, kept that position.

:mad:

Me too, MadB - whereas, when I was young, my older brother would go by the "sonar" method. He'd just start peeing and when he heard it hit water, kept that position.

:mad:

lol reminds me of that commercial where the boys are doing a distance competition. @14sec

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDrT_WfEEg4[/ame]

I sit to pee in the middle of the night. No way I'm turning on the light. Hell, I barely even open my eyes.

I have a night-light. ( A left over from my kids ) I flick it on with my back to it so it doesn't mess with my eyes.

Then I pee like a man standing up.

I use the back door mostly when home. Just need to spread wood ash around once in awhile. Then again, from my back door to the next house is about 10 miles. In fact, brb......

The thought of sitting down to piss has literally never occurred to me (other than while sh!tting, of course). I didn't realize it was something that any guys did. It just feels unnatural to sit and piss.

There's nothing wrong or unmanly if a guy sits to piss... I just couldn't imagine wanting to. Being able to stand and piss is one of the great things about having a cockaroni.

And what in the hell do you guys who spray piss everywhere do while pissing? Is it a case of having a beer gut large enough to obscure your view of your penis?

Ya'll aint regular ? i pinch a 12'' long beer can every morning at 5am
set your clock. then its into the shower, Cup of coffee and out the door

Aint no way in hell I would crap in them porta johns at work.
they use John wayne terlet paper, dont take crap off of no one.

We have some people. they are from farther south than my map of the lower 40 show.
they have no clue as to HOW to use a terlet.
they squat and hover, not all the time hitting the target.
last year, the damn porta potty was so gross I knocked it over with a fork lift.
triggering a chain of events that cause the crap suck truck to arrive and tend to bidness.
Oh sure, I got hollered at, I just grinned and shook my head in agreement
promising not to do it again, today.

Please allow me to hijack this thread for a "short" story.

Working up in colorado, in the mountains. we bundle up, layers of clothing.
I had worked 2 weeks straight up in Breckenridge, And was headed home
Colorado springs.
I had to piss. BAD. so I pulled over and wrote my name in the snow.
A DAMN state trooper pulls up, Walks over and informs me, that I could be arrested for indecent exposure, not to be doing that No mo.
I looked the state boy in the eye, and informed him,
That my pecker is short, and with the amount of clothing/layers I am wearing the lil guy never made it out doors. therefore I did not expose it
he grinned, Chuckled, told me to get the hell out of here

Where I am at now is on a small lake, in a small neighbourhood, and there is a dock to the lake.

I like going out there at night and showing the fish & ducks who's baws.

I like going out there in the day and showing the neighbours and passers-by who's baws.

The thought of sitting down to piss has literally never occurred to me (other than while sh!tting, of course). I didn't realize it was something that any guys did. It just feels unnatural to sit and piss.

There's nothing wrong or unmanly if a guy sits to piss... I just couldn't imagine wanting to. Being able to stand and piss is one of the great things about having a cockaroni.

And what in the hell do you guys who spray piss everywhere do while pissing? Is it a case of having a beer gut large enough to obscure your view of your penis?

Well, when ya get old he moves further south. Then you get a belly, it goes far enough south where there's no way in hell the ol' sundial's pointin' to high noon anymore,...much less horizontal. So you sit & squirt. Being partially crippled sucks like that.

This...never knew dudes sat

Back