MD/DC grain

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stefin,
Will you be around Sunday? That's the fist time I can shoot over to get the 3 D2's.
Thanks

I can always stop by the following week? Or if you are keen to stop by in Montgomery Village on your way down from the competition, maybe you can cruise by my place for more beer and some pool...just a thought

how big is your campus? and do they have crazy security? I could probably send it with my cousin one of these days...

Sorry Stefin, but I don't know what campus you are referring to. When I mentioned Montgomery Village, I was referring to my apartment in Montgomery Village. What campus are you referring to?

Stefin,

If your going to be in Frederick Sunday for the comp do you want to drop anything off at my house? Urbana might be easier for someone to pickup from than your place.

Shane is out of town again, if you can drop off our bags (2 of Pils). I'll come pick em up.

Put me down for 1 sack of CMC Pils and 1 of CMC 2-row for the next order. And a gallon of Star San if possible. I would also like to split a bag of Crystal 60 and MO if anyone is interested.

Hi Clamphamsa,
I gather you have an account with North Country Malt.
The guys in our club ordered a pallet a few years back but now they only deal with those that have ordered in the past year as I understand it.
Any idea when the next group buy will be?
Thanks

Looks like they've got 12 sacks in line for the next order, so it'll take another 30 before its ready.

Need a bag of CM-2ROW and a bag of CM-WHET. Will work with someone on some C-60.

Cheers!

Stonebrewer and I will split a bag of C-60, so add 'er to the list.

Cheers!

were at 11 as of now, and hopefully the people that PMd me will post in the thread (only way I can track it)

Im in for 3 sacks of extract
5760 Pilsen Light (2°L) 50 pound bag
5748 Golden Light (4°L) 50 pound bag
5756 Bavarian Wheat (3°L) 50 pound bag

How do things work with ordering PBW and other non grain related items? Is it factored into the pallet weight or is shipping separate?

Back