March Pump Group Buy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to everyone who participated. We sold 32 pumps. We will have more in stock in about a month. March is slow to make the punps once you order them.

Forrest

What? I just went to order mine and I can't add it to my cart because it's out of stock. Does this mean I don't get the deal even though I committed? :mad:

That is a bummer as I know you are close enough to pick-up. You will still get the deal per an earlier post from Forrest, you'll just have to wait for re-stock. Although if you can't add it too cart we may need some info on how to get the raincheck setup from Forrest.

If this exceeds the number I have in stock I will issue rainchecks. First come first served on shipping pumps out. We will not ship until we are sure we have 20 sold, that way we can ring them up at the right price.
Forrest

If the deal is still good then I'd be in for a back ordered unit. I wasn't planning on using a pump for a month or so anyway...

That is a bummer as I know you are close enough to pick-up. You will still get the deal per an earlier post from Forrest, you'll just have to wait for re-stock. Although if you can't add it too cart we may need some info on how to get the raincheck setup from Forrest.

I will take names and email addresses today only. We will contact you when we have more in stock.

Forrest

mine got changed to shipped, but i'm seeing that i'm still being billed the original price. will these be adjusted shortly?

mine got changed to shipped, but i'm seeing that i'm still being billed the original price. will these be adjusted shortly?

You weren't charged the original price. The credit cards are entered by hand. You will see on your receipt when it arrives.

Forrest

Get ready for the onslaught of "how does this pump work" threads starting next week...

I thought the same thing. How often are 33 hbt'ers getting the same peice of equipment at the same time? Especially something they probably have never used.

So these things are submersible, right? :D

perhaps someone with experience should add the march pump to the WIKI LOL. thanks again to everyone for making this possible

Forrest, I just sent you a PM. I just got home from work and couldn't log on today to order. Can you put me on the backorder list please? Can I still get the group buy price?

I can't believe they sold out...man.

How long before you have them in stock again?

I can't beleive I missed it either! I thought it would be all day...when can we do it again? I need a pump amigo and would totally be down if you did this again. How bout tomorrow?

I can't beleive I missed it either! I thought it would be all day...when can we do it again? I need a pump amigo and would totally be down if you did this again. How bout tomorrow?

Just let Forest know you want to be on the backorder list and he should get it to you on the next shipment. He said that a few pages back. Better hurry though, 78 minutes till midnight in Texas.

Not only do I have a tracking number, there is actual tracking results from said number...

A pump and 5lb bag of rice hulls left MESQUITE, TX this morning at 3 am....

That's quick, Forrest!

Back