Man, she's a horse in bed. Literally.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey, we don't choose to be or not to be horse humpers. It just is.

Oh REALLY????

When did you decide not to be a dinosaur rapist?????HUH???

That's right, you didn't, it just happened. I do think that raping a male horse goes against GOD.

Oh REALLY????

When did you decide not to be a dinosaur rapist?????HUH???

That's right, you didn't, it just happened. I do think that raping a male horse goes against GOD.

Those dinosaurs wanted it! Needed it! What with their little stubby arms. I was there for them, man. I was there. People now days, they don't understand the relationship, the bond, between man and thunder lizard.

And you know how they got that name? The sound they made when they walked? No. That's what people think, but no. That was the sound of Earth shaking dino-love.

Those dinosaurs wanted it! Needed it! What with their little stubby arms. I was there for them, man. I was there. People now days, they don't understand the relationship, the bond, between man and thunder lizard.

And you know how they got that name? The sound they made when they walked? No. That's what people think, but no. That was the sound of Earth shaking dino-love.

Words to live by man, words to live by.

Wow - I am constantly amazed at the crazy threads on this site that occasionally bubble up from the bowels of hell. It's awesome. Horse sex - whoda thought? :D

What else is buried on this site? Any other gems I don't know about?

I read a story recently about kind of the same thing but it wasn't bestiality.

A guy was arrested in his neighbors backyard for having sex with their pool float. He was sentenced to a very short jail term, just a few weeks if I remember. Two weeks after he was released he was arrested again for banging the same exact pool float.

Love is love I guess.:confused:

I read a story recently about kind of the same thing but it wasn't bestiality.

A guy was arrested in his neighbors backyard for having sex with their pool float. He was sentenced to a very short jail term, just a few weeks if I remember. Two weeks after he was released he was arrested again for banging the same exact pool float.

Love is love I guess.:confused:

They kept the float?!?!?

Back