Making Beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Deep...and Dark. I like it. Sometimes a moth is more beautiful than a butterfly. There. I said it.
Cecropia ..
c4437002df3f48d69a0faed15bf88d44.jpg

I don't know about others, but if we are sticking to the lepidoptera analogy, maybe a moth is an ale & a good lager is a butterfly? (Both are wonderful in my book, for the record)(the beers and the bugs).

After the first hundred,( or maybe a few dozen for you clever kids,) batches, one can actually control and predict the the species of the beer fairly regularly, if that is one's intention.

The butterfly arrives for a visit. You contemplate its beauty. Bold and yet subtle, perfectly drawn. A work of art from nature. Then it flutters away as you savor the final moments. Until another arrives.

well being that butterflies, and moths are pollinators.....shouldn't this be more about wine & cider?

just think of the beautiful butterfly pollinating what will be your next apple for cider! :mug:

I'm just wondering what the goggles are for, there a hidden treasure map on the inside or what? Might need a bowl full of lemons and a hair drier to find out.

Back