Lutra Kviek Pseudo Lager - First Tasting

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mhgodzilla

Reaction score
Guys I just tried the Lutra Kveik Pseudo Lager after a full 2 weeks of bottle conditioning. Much better carbing than after 1 week. Still not fully crispy carbed yet. I detect some sweetness at the finish, it’s still very young. I love young beers, even if not perfect yet. I expect it to get a pinch dryer and crisper with age. I was surprised that the Kveik took longer than ale yeast to carb and it’s not fast to clarify either. I actually put it on a seedling heat mat for a few days after it tasted flat to me a week ago. Share your Lutra Kveik-ness guys.
931E2E5D-D1DA-4924-9F76-412416E240DE.jpeg

I think that is why i liked it so much, mine was extremely lightly sweet and had a crisp finish. Its everything I want in a lager cuz im not really a lager person but this one was fantastic. im gonna try a kolsch because everyone says this is what a kolsch tastes like so its next on the list.

Back