Lost

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought this was a good place for this;

lost--the-game.jpg

YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Ha, yea. He was in one of the episodes when The Others brought Jack, Sawyer and Kate to the Hydra Station too. He was guarding the brainwashing room they had Ben's daughter's boyfriend locked up in. I was wondering where they were going with that...but I guess it was ended.

A lot of similarities. Claire still named her baby Erin. Ethan is Claire's doctor etc. Looks like back on The Island, Claire has taken the place of Rousseau as the crazy lady with a gun who lost a baby and sets traps...

I'm guessing it was Rousseau all along who had "the sickness", not her team members? At first I thought Sayid was now the Smoke Monster, but I guess he's just getting "the sickness" too. I wonder what that means in regard to Locke/Smoke Monster?

Well no real conversation about last week...

Anyone watching tonight?. ~30 minutes until it comes on here (EST). They are replaying last weeks right now. I hope todays is more interesting than last weeks!

Back