Looking for orange citrus recipe

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michaelob

Reaction score
Im still a newbe ive done about 7 brews all extract. Im looking for something like a shocktop or bue moon or something like that. I want to try to clone something I like because I dont like all weat beers. So if you dont have a recipe than maybe recomend one to try thats similar.

I am currently trying to make my way through Biermunchers recipe list. I'm not so sure my liver is capable of the task. He has a Orange/Kolsch recipe that looks fantastic. I have not tried it but, judging by his other recipes, I would think this would be excellent. Let me know if you try it. It is about 4 brew days away for me.

I'm very new but am looking for the same thing. I plan on adding some dried orange peel that I'm making in my food dehydrator, then adding orange blossom honey. I bought a honey hefeweizen kit that comes with 1lb honey so I'm substituting that out with the orange honey then adding the peel just to make sure the flavor comes through.

I used a me beer wheat beer and added some orange blossom honey and orange zest to the recipe and came out great.

Back